The building was remodelled in 1885, and the Clock Tower erected in 1887 to commemorate Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee. The Clock Tower was refurbished early in 1998. The weather station on the north side of the Town Hall, the gift of the Reverend George Head of Aston Somerville at the end of the 19th century, was refurbished as a Millennium Project in 2000 at the instigation of the Vale of Evesham Civic Society which the support of Evesham Town Council.
In 1974 the Town Hall was taken over by Wychavon District Council as part of the re-organisation of Local Government, and was restored to the ownership of Evesham Town Council on 1 April 1995. The Council Chamber has been used for Council meetings since its construction and is still used today. The boards around the Chamber record all the Mayors since the granting of a Royal Charter to Evesham in 1604, and were restored in 2003.